The goal of this story is to provide a way for the end user to see the result summary for a given search.
Given a Page Creator has previously created a collection pages and is attempting to configure Filters/Search/Results options
When the Page Creator selects the option to show the search results on the page (either as a config option for each Fragment, or as a fragment)
Then the Page Creator can have a visual feedback of how this will look like with applied filters (as default example)
When the end users selects multiple filters
Then the results fragment shows:
- The number of results from the Collection list
- The filters applied : categories, providers, dates, etc.
Below: Acceptance criteria common to all fragments in Epics !
As a Marketer I want to allow external users to search through the collection pages using combination of criteria from different filters.
When the user is selecting multiple criteria from filters
- categories (1 or multiple selection)
- dates (1 selection)
- ordering (1 selection)
- text (1 selection)
- The collection items should be filtered by all matching filters criteria
- The number of results found should appear in the summary result section (if added to the page)
When selecting 1 or multiple filters criteria and no result is found
Then show a message in the result fragment:
- "No result found, please discard one or multiple criteria"