Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Control Panel > Users > Roles.
- Click on the tab Site Roles.
- Create a new Role.
- Click on the tab Define Permissions.
- On the Search bar, type Forms.
- Under Content & Data, click on Forms.
- Mark all check boxes to grant all permissions to this Role.
- Create a new user, make him member of the default site (Liferay DXP) and assign the created role to him.
- Go to Site Administration > Content & Data > Forms
- Create a new Form with a single Text field and enabling its email notification in the form's settings.
- Publish the form.
- Start a local mail server, like Fake SMTP.
- Logged as the user just created, submit an entry to the form.
- Open a new tab on your browser and try to access the form through the link available on the email sent by Forms, check Fake SMTP, for example.
The user can't view the form and the error message You do not have the roles required to access this portlet is displayed.
The user can view the form.