7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
1. Start Liferay DXP 7.1.10 dxp-16 bundle
2. Go to Control Panel > Users and Organizations > Users > Select current user > Preferences > Display Settings > Time Zone: UTC +02:00
3. Add the Calendar widget to any page
4. Click on "Add Event"
5. Add a Title and select "All Day" (should end on the same day)
6. Click on Publish
7. Check the Calendar overview on the left side of the Calendar
Actual Result: The Calendar event looks as if it is two days long.
Expected Result: The Calendar event should only mark the current day.