Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
- Create an empty database other than HSQL (MySQL will do);
- Connect Liferay Portal 6.2 and populate with default data;
- Quit Portal 6.2;
- Upgrade the database to 7.2 SP1 schema using DB Upgrader 3.0.1;
- Launch DXP 7.2 connected to this database;
- Configure Elasticsearch remote (used ES 6.8.5 and 7.4.2, but can probably be replicated in any supported version);
- Upload a PDF file with metadata (Author, Create Date, Title, etc.).
- Open Elasticsearch head and find the document in Structured Query.
You can find document metadata in DublinCore fields, example:
No DublinCore metadata is available in the indexes, even if they are shown under the document details in the Documents & media UI.
This only happens if the database was migrated with DB Upgrade Tool. Launching a DXP 7.2 on an empty database will result that the metadata is correctly indexed.