Affects Version/s: None
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
Exporting and importing Blueprints allows for greater reusability and distribution. Exported Blueprints can be shared via tutorials, demo libraries, support cases, etc.
On the Blueprints table/list view
- Each Blueprint's action menu contains a menu item "Export" (above "Delete")
- Clicking "Export" saves the Blueprint as a file.
- The application header action menu contains a menu item "Import"
- Clicking "Import" opens a modal dialog with the option to select a file
- Selecting an exported Blueprints file and clicking "Import" adds the Blueprint to the table.
See Figma designs