Affects Version/s: 7.2.10 DXP GA1, 7.2.10 DXP FP5, 18.104.22.168 DXP SP2
Component/s: Workflow > Metrics
The fix effects new DXP installations only. Existing deployments where the Workflow Metrics indexes have already been created in Elasticsearch have to update the index settings manually.
- Start up 3 Elasticsearch 6 nodes
- Start the same Elasticsearch from 3 terminals (./bin/elasticsearch): this will create a 3-node cluster using a single installation, suitable for testing
- Start up DXP 7.2 SP2
- Go to Control Panel -> Configuration -> System Settings -> Search -> Elasticsearch 6
- Specify all the 3 transport addresses: localhost:9300, localhost:9301, localhost:9302
- Configure it to be Remote
- Go to Control Panel -> Configuration -> Search and confirm it is not using Embedded nodes
- Reindex all Search Indexes
- Open a terminal and run
Expected Result: workflow-metrics indexes have at least 1 replica
Actual Result: workflow-metrics indexes have no replicas.