The all content view in the content dashboard can be overwhelming, considering that all web contents of any instance will be displayed. A good set of filters will help users to easily find and audit the contents they need. Management tool bar provides filter and ordering capabilities, that will apply to both list of content and audit graph (although this epic only refers to filters applied to the list)
Content author / content strategist.
- Management tool bar will be placed between the audit graph and the list of contents
- Filter will affect both audit graph and content list
- Options will be:
- AUTHOR: All, Me, Author...
- FILTER BY: Subtype..., Sites and assets libraries..., Categories...
- STATUS: Any, Approved, Draft, Scheduled
- ORDER BY: Title, Modified Date
- Filter by > Subtype... will display a modal for content subtype selection from the list of all subtypes featured in the content dashboard
- Filter by > Sites and assets libraries... will display a modal for site or asset library selection from the list of all sites / asset libraries featured in the content dashboard. Site will always include all contents in the matching asset library.