Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
- Go to Configuration > Server Administration > Script
- In the Script field, paste the script attached and click on Execute
- When it finish, check that 1 parent organizations and 2000 child sub-organizations are created
- Also check that 300 users have been created
- Go to Product menu> Site> People > Segments and create a segment using "Organization" criteria and add a condition with parent org (created by the script)
- Check that the segment created have all the 300 users as a members
- Go to Site > Publishing > Staging and create a Local Staging
- Check that you can go to site Staging and Live back and forth
- Delete the Local Staging created
You can still change to site Staging or Live back and forth when the Local Staging has been already deleted.
The Local Staging is deleted and you can not go to Staging or Live anymore.
Bundle: Liferay DXP
Last Commit: bba34af40c1fa62c1d52bac73d26ecb4dc15c68e
- Chrome Latest