Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Asset Publisher widget
Steps to reproduce
- Start Liferay 6.2.
- Create a Web Content Structure which contains a field called "dashed-field".
- Create some web contents based on that structure.
- Add an Asset Publisher to your home page.
- Modify Asset Publisher's configuration to show as asset type 'Web Content Article' and then, select your web content structure as 'Web Content Article Subtype ordering by "dashed-field". Don't check the option 'Filter by field'.
- Upgrade database to Master.
- Start Master.
- Check Asset Publisher's order.
Asset Publisher content's are ordered by dashed-field.
Configuration about ordering is lost.
To completely solve this case we need to fix two issues:
- A general issue when 'Filter by field' has not been checked.
- A specific issue of those field names containing punctuation characters.