Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Master
Component/s: App Builder
As an User, I want to create rules for fields in my sections and fieldsets
In DXP 7.3 we introduced a new enhanced concept of Fieldsets and Sections into the Form Builder and in this Story's scope, we want to allow Forms Users to create Rules for Fields that are inside a Fieldset or Section.
Given a field inside a Fieldset and/or Section in a Form,
when the user enters the Rule Builder of that Form,
then the system should allow the user to define Rules' conditions and action for that field (just like any other field in the Form).
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)