Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists
The customer has found that non-admin users cannot add repeatable fields in DDL, even if they have necessary permissions. This is similar to
LPS-65069 but for non-admin users.
- Start DXP bundle.
- Go to Content -> Dynamic Data Lists -> Manage Definition.
- Add a Data Definition with a repeating Text Field.
- On master, create a new Dynamic Data List with the newly-created Data Definition.
- Add a DDL Display portlet to a page.
- On master, configure DDL Display portlet to use newly-created DDL from step 3.
- Go to Users -> Users and Organizations and add a new user.
- Give the new users a password and assign them to the Liferay DXP site.
- Go to Roles -> Site Roles -> Site Member -> Define Permissions and add all the permissions associated with Dynamic Data List and Dynamic Data List Display.
- Log in as the new user.
- Create a DDL List from the portlet added in step 4 using the Data Definition created in step 3.
- On master, skip this step.
- Add a DDL Record.
- Click on the + icon to add a repeating field.
Expected Result: A Repeating text field appears
Actual Result: Repeating Text field does not appear and the following error appears in the logs:
- 7.2.x (0ccd600cd8bd9a635b0687d6a9058cc6ba278965)
- master (a0bfd3552193bb33687ef3677fe4879447e04d6a)
Not reproducible on:
- 7.0.x (85c40b279997b6bca1aac012c312e3f5bcfe606f)
- 7.1.x (9178ef63f6d255478ffaef86e777f825a4b0afe6)