Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: User Management
In both the "My Organizations" portlet and the Control Panel Admin Portlet for Users and Organizations, the ORDER BY Type is not working.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create multiple Organization Types by navigating to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Users > Organization Type. Name them Sub Org, Location, and Special.
- Go to Control Panel -> Users -> Users and Organization and click the Organizations tab.
- Create multiple Organizations for each type of Organization with different names.
- Search for "test" (all organizations should appear)
- Click "Filter and Order" -> ORDER BY -> Name. Notice all Organizations are listed in ABC order.
- Click "Filter and Order" -> ORDER BY -> TYPE. Then try clicking the Ascending/Descending Arrows
Expected Result: Organizations are sorted alphabetically first by Type and then by Name and clicking the Ascending/Descending Arrows reverses the order.
Actual Result: Organization are not sorted in any apparent order and clicking Ascending/Descending Arrows has no effect.
Organizations need to be reindexed through the Search admin for this fix to take effect.