Rules with 'is empty' condition does not work when the app is shown at the first time
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Control Panel > App Builder > Objects > Add a Custom Object;
- Add a Form View > add two fields;
- Go to Rules tab and create a rule with:
- IF First field is empty THEN show/enable/require Second field;
- Save the Rule;
- Save the Form;
- Add a Table View;
- Deploy an app using the Form View and Table View;
- Go to the deployed app;
- Click on icon or "New Entry" button to create an entry.
The Second field is shown because the First field is already empty.
The Second field is not shown.