Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Master
Component/s: App Builder
Sprint:App_Builder_7.3_20, App_Builder_7.3_21, App_Builder_7.3_22, App_Builder_7.3_23, App_Builder_7.3_24, App_Builder_7.3_25, App_Builder_7.3_26
Git Pull Request:
Fields which are not shown on app deployed are stored with data.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Control Panel > App Builder > Objects > Add a Custom Object;
- Add a Form View > add two fields (Text and Numeric);
- Go to Rules tab and set the options:
- IF Text field is equals to "test" then show Numeric field;
- Save the rule;
- Save the form;
- Deploy an app with form and table;
- Click on icon or "New Entry" button;
- On Text field type any string;
- Now with the Numeric field Shown type: "123" on Numeric field;
- Go to Text field again and delete/add any letter;
- Now with the Numeric field NOT shown click on Save button.
The entry is stored with NO data on Numeric field.
The entry is stored with data on Numeric field.