As an App Admin, I want to undo a deletion of a step in the Workflow App Builder
One of the main values provided by the App Builder is the automation of business operations. Once the creation of Standard Apps aren't well driven for this use case, we decided that we should offer a separate and special experience for users that wants to create Apps to automate a business process, in way that we can leverage on the Apps tools that we have (Data Objects, Form and Table Views) and enhance it with Workflow capabilities.
The result is what we are calling "Workflow Powered Apps". A special type of App with an intuitive interface that can create Apps integrated to a Workflow, making any data gathered from Form Views flow through different steps of a process to be reviewed or even complemented with more information.
In the scope of this Story, we should allow the user to undo the deletion of a Step that he did by mistake.
This Story's scope includes:
- Include an "undo" option when a user deletes a step in the Workflow App Builder.
Given that a user has just deleted a step in the Workflow App Builder,
when an user clicks in the "undo" button in the confirmation message,
then the system should undo the deletion and bring the deleted step back exactly as it was (same place and same config).
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)