Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists > Admin
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Data Definition with a Select Field
- Create a Dynamic Data List based off of that Data Definition with the options: option 1 / value 1, option 2 / value 2, option 3 / value 3.
- Add the Dynamic Data List Display to a page
- Configure it with the previously created DDL
- Insert several entries selecting each option
- Go to Site > Content & Data > Dynamic Data Lists and check those entries
- Modify the select field of the Data Definition replacing value 1 with value 4 and removing option 2
- Go to Site > Content & Data > Dynamic Data Lists again and check the DDL entries
- The options whose values were modified or removed remain or at least point to the old values
- The options whose values were modified or removed are no longer visible.