Reproduced on: 7.2.x
Reproduced on: Master
- Setup Liferay and login as admin.
- Add a new Basic Web Content.
- Enter EN in the content field→Publish
- Open this web content and add another translation (e.g. ca-ES) using the menu next to the content title.
- For the content field, enter CA ES.
- Add Chinese translation (zh-CN) using the menu, content: CN→Publish
- Open this web content and click on the translation menu icon next to the title.
In the translation menu, ca-ES has the tag TRANSLATED.
In the translation menu, ca-ES has the tag UNTRANSLATED, even the field was modified and is not empty (it has the correct value).
If you add 2 or more languages in one go, then publish the web content, only the language added last is marked as TRANSLATED. The number of languages and the order in which they are added does not matter.
If you add 1 language at a time (you add one language, then Publish it), that language is marked as TRANSLATED.