Reproduced on: 7.2.x
Reproduced on: Master
- Setup Liferay and login as admin.
- Add a new Basic Web Content.
- Enter EN in the content field→Publish
- Open this web content and add another translation (e.g. ca-ES) using the menu next to the content title.
- For the content field, enter CA ES.
- Open this web content and click on the translation menu icon next to the title.
In the translation menu, ca-ES has the tag TRANSLATED.
In the translation menu, ca-ES has the tag UNTRANSLATED, even the field was modified and is not empty (it has the correct value).