Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Steps to reproduce
1. Add the following to portal-ext.properties
2. Create a new site named "Remote"
3. Set up remote staging for the default site and point it to the Remote site
4. On the default site go to Content & Data - Web Content and add a new Folder
5. In the three dot menu for the folder choose "Publish to Live"
The user is taken to a screen showing the progress of the publication and the folder appears on the remote site.
The page is refreshed and no folder appears on the remote site.