Repeatable property is not working on a Field Group available on the deployed app (it is only working if the collapsible property is set).
- Use EDGE (latest) browser.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Control Panel > App Builder > Custom Objects > Add a Custom Object;
- Add a Form View > add a Text field > add a second Text field over the previous one to create a Field Group;
- On Basic tab, switch Collapse option to ON;
- Save the form;
- Deploy an app using this form;
- Go to the app deployed and click to create an entry;
- Click on the Field Group to collapsse it;
- Try to click on the Field Group to collapsse it one more time.
The Field Group collapse as many times as the user clicks on it.
The Field Group does not collapse from the second time.