Content authors may specialize in a specific type of content or want to compare content by type of structure.
The filter by subtype allows a cross-site search according to this criterion.
Content author / marketer.
- The subtype filter will be placed in the Filter by... section
- The selector will show in a modal where user will be able to:
- search by writing the name of the subtype in the search bar
- select one or multiple structures from the list
- deselect whichever structures were selected in case the filter was already applied
- When the name of a structure appears in more than one site, then the name of the site will show in parentheses after the structure's name
- The user will click on Save to apply the filter
- The content list with filters applied will show the subtypes selected above the list, that can be removed by clicking on the x sign in each one of them or by clicking on "Clear all" on the right side of the page.
- Given the list of contents
- When user clicks on filter
- Then the filter by status is set as "Filter by owner > All", "Filter by status > Any" and "Order by > Modified date"
- Given the filter dropdown
- When user clicks on Filter by... > Subtypes...
- Then a modal window for select displays
- Given the modal window for select
- When user selects one subtype (multiple selection is allowed)
- Then the list of contents shows contents matching the selection
- Given the results bar with a subtype filter applied
- When user clicks on the clear sign in the tag
- Then the list of contents shows all contents regardless their subtype (other filters applied must remain)
|AC ID||Test Strategy||Test Scenarios||Is it covered by FrontEnd ? (JS-Unit)||Is it covered by BackEnd? (unit or integration)||Poshi?|
|01||Regression||When the user clicks on Filter by... > Subtypes..., a modal window for select is displayed||NO||NO||NO|
|02||Smoke||When the user selects one subtype within the modal window, the list of contents shows contents matching the selection||NO||YES||YES|
|03||Sanity||When a new subtype is created, it can be selected in the modal window||NO||NO||NO|
|04||Regression||When the user clicks on the clear sign in the tag, the list of contents shows all contents regardless their subtype (other filters applied must remain)||NO||NO||YES|
|Add Subtype selection||LPS-116695||Closed|
|Add support for default display type to Default Item Selector View||LPS-116864||Closed|
|[Back] Allow multiple selection||LPS-117072||Closed|
|Test Scenarios Coverage | Test Creation||LPS-116416||Closed|
|Test Scenarios Coverage | Backend||LPS-116417||Closed|
|Test Scenarios Coverage | Frontend||LPS-116418||Closed|
|Product QA | Test Validation - Round 1||LPS-117486||Closed|
|Product QA | UX Validation - Round 1||LPS-117487||Closed|