As a Form Admin, I want to check the report of my previously existing Forms
In this Story's scope, we should create a upgrade path and allow users to access the report of Forms that were created prior to the introduction of the feature.
Given that a user is using a DXP version that already has the Forms Reports feature,
when the user opens a Form that was created prior to the introduction of the Report feature and clicks in the "Entries" tab,
then the system should display a Report for that previously existing Form.
The Data Engine team is preparing an Upgrade Process which needs to be executed since the 7.3 release, therefore if this story demands the creation of an Upgrade Process that will generate a schema version upgrade, then it's mandatory to move the class UpgradeDDMStructure to the next available schema version, like in here. For example, if an Upgrade Process is implemented on this story and it needs to use the next available schema version, 3.8.0, then the class UpgradeDDMStructure should be adapted to use the schema version 3.9.0.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)
|[PM] Acceptance Criteria||LPS-115001||Closed|
|[BE] Create upgrade step||LPS-115417||Closed|
|[BE] Create test for the upgrade||LPS-116779||Closed|
|[QA] Create test cases||LPS-117499||Closed|
|[QA] Test validation - Round 1 - PASSED||LPS-118518||Closed|
|[Impedibug] I am not able to do direct upgrade from 7.0 to 7.3||LPS-118601||Closed|