7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Model documents are double indexed into System index and Company index when a model specific indexer is used.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel -> Users -> Users and Organizations, click the Organization Tab.
- Create a new Organization named "Org 1".
- Go to the Site Menu -> Content -> Blogs
- Create a new Blog named "Blog 1"
- Set up Kibana to connect with Elasticsearch - https://help.liferay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043205591 should help.
- In Kibana's developer tab, run
- Search for "Org 1", you should find 1 entry in an Liferay company index (follows the same pattern as liferay-20098) which contains all results.
- Search for "Blog 1", you should find 1 entry in an Liferay company index which contains all results.
- Go to Control Panel -> Configuration -> Search, click on Index Actions
- Reindex com.liferay.portal.kernel.model.Organization and com.liferay.blogs.model.BlogsEntry.
- Research Kibana
Expected Result: You find the same single results as previously.
Actual Result: You will find 2 results, besides the company index, you will find a system index version (liferay-0)
Doing a full reindex will remove the duplicated documents.