Now that we have separated the Styles properties from configuration of fragment, we'd like to have access to common fragment properties.
The goal of this story is to define the common fragment styles properties and have them available by default for all fragments new or contributed.
When a Designer is using a fragment
Then he/she can use a set of "common fragment styles" for any fragments
- See common fragment styles list attached
- Extending the common fragment styles will be done in other story
- List of style properties and values Doc
- Properties organization in styles panel Figma
- NOTE: Little changes done to design after PM review (Like input mode for SIZE elements)
|Test Scenarios||Test Strategy||Kind of test||Is it covered by FrontEnd ? (JS-Unit)||Is it covered by BackEnd ? (unit or integration)||Could it be covered by POSHI?|
|The designer can use a set of common fragment styles for new fragments||Critical||Manual||No||yes||Yes|
|The designer can use a set of common fragment styles for imported fragments||High||Manual||No||yes||Yes|
|The common fragment styles settings of fragment should be shown in view mode||High||Manual||No||No||Yes|
|The Fixed Width of Container should work in view mode||High||Manual||No||No||Yes|