Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup Liferay to send emails;
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings > Instance Configuration > General;
- Set a different name for the instance, e.g. "Custom Site Name";
- Go to the default site (now named "Custom Site Name");
- Publish a new form with a single text field and email notifications enabled;
- Enter the form's URL and submit an entry.
The references for the site's name in the email body are all to "Guest".
The references for the site's name in the email body are all to "Custom Site Name".