As an initial approach, we are going to create a content page with 100 card fragments (organized in rows, to allow easier testing). With this content, Page Editor becomes laggy.
In order to have a precise value of how "fast" is the page editor, we are going to measure some things:
- Time to show topper when clicking on a fragment
- Time to show floating toolbar when clicking on a fragment
- Render time when scrolling through the page
- Time to scroll to an element when selecting on structure panel
- Check that, when user is interacting when some item on the page, only relevant items are re-rendered (using react-dev-tools, ex. hovering)
- Check if drag and drop can be optimized somehow