Affects Version/s: 7.1.X
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new form with 1 text field.
- Add a translation to the form (Spanish in my test environment).
- Publish the form.
- Put the form portlet in a page and the language selector portlet, use the form you created in previous steps.
- Select Spanish on the language selector portlet.
- Submit a form entry with value "test es" on the text field.
- Select English on the language selector portlet.
- Submit a form entry with value "test en" on the text field.
- Go to content-> forms and view entries from the form.
The entries values "test es" and "test en" should be visible.
Entries submitted with a different language than the currently selected by the user are displayed with a blank value.