Affects Version/s: Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Content & Data > Forms;
- Click to create a new form;
- Add a Select from List field and leave there the default manual option;
- Add a new language to the form and edit the translation of the option;
- After editing the translation, go back to the default language and click on the field to edit the option's field name now;
- After editing that, go back to the translation and check the option again.
The option should have the translated value.
Part of the new option's field name is now the option of the translation.
master @ commit 6189f4b96c1c3847c7cd41daa41643d4901585df