Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
- Setup Liferay and login as admin.
- Add a new Basic Web Content.
- Enter "EN" into all the fields→Publish
- Open this web content and add another translation (e.g. ca-ES) using the menu next to the content title.
- Without changing any of the field, select a new translation (zh-CN) -> publish
- Open this web content and click on the translation menu icon next to the title -> observe the status next to the flags
Expected: Only the default locale is translated
Actual: The ch-CN locale is translated for all the fields.
This is reproducible as well if we only change one field on a given locale(not default) and save it. In that case we would expect the modified field to be translated but all the other fields not, however all the fields will be translated