I would like to place the categories in the global apps menu as specified in this figma
To be more clear:
For applications, I would like:
- Content and Accounts to be in first column
- Commerce [if installed] to have its own column and be the second one
- Workflow, App Builder and Search to be in the 3rd one
- Communication and Custom Apps to be in the 4th
For extra categories, I would like them to be placed if possible in between.
Eudaldo Alonso could a user manually decide the order of a category in the list of categories?
For Control Panel, I would like:
- 1st column: Users & Organizations and Sites
- 2nd column: Configuration
- 3rd column: Security
- 4th column: System and Marketplace
Why this order?
It is place in the order I prevent it is more usual to have applications or categories. The most used or the ones I think are more relevant per user type.
There is no data that supports this decision, aswell as there is no data that supports any other decision as far as I know.
Why a maximum of 4 columns?
With 5 columns everything looks very tight. I believe playing with a maxium of 4 is good enough.
Please keep everything inside the contained width as shown in the figma. It is more visually pleasant.