Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Branch Version/s:7.2.x, 7.1.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Steps to reproduce:
- Login as Admin User.
- In the Default Site, go to "Configuration - Site Settings".
- Under "Languages" remove everything except "German" and set "German" as the Default Language.
- Set "German" as the default language of the current user.
- Under "Content - Documents and Media", add a new "Document Type" and add a Boolean field. Its default language is German.
- Under "Documents and Media" add a new Document with the newly created Document Type.
- Check the ddmcontent table in your database
Actual behavior: All field values and even default language ID is saved as "en_US".
Expected behavior: German language is saved in the database by default.
Also tested on:
7.1.x @e9d057eb89c8796d890cf34b454601aef1df7438 -> At some places de_DE is saved correctly, but not the default language for example.
Master @346df0937b1a822121f9cd117fdf2ec6a4685cda -> At some places de_DE is saved correctly, but not the default language for example.