Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: App Builder
Sprint:App_Builder_7.3_23, App_Builder_7.3_24, App_Builder_7.3_25, App_Builder_7.3_26, App_Builder_7.3_27, App_Builder_7.3_28
Git Pull Request:
When the user tries to type the translation on a Select from List, Single Selection or Multiple Selection field, the focus changes to the input label from the default language.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Applications > App Builder > Objects > Add a Custom Object;
- Add a Form View > add one field (must be one of these three Select from List, Single Selection or Multiple Selection);
- Add some options (e.g.: Option 1, Option 2 and Option 3);
- Save the form;
- Go to the form previously created > Select a "NOT-TRANSLATED" language;
- Go to Option tab and start typing the translation.
The field focus DO NOT change to input label from the default language.
The field focus changes to input label from the default language.