7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Change a site's default language to Portuguese, for example;
- Go to Content & Data > Web Content > Structure;
- Add a new structure containing a not localizable integer field;
- Add a new template for that structure;
- Go back to the Web Content tab and add a new content based on that structure;
- Put any value to the integer field and save/publish;
- Go back to the contents list and click to add the just created content.
The saved field's value should be loaded when you enter to edit the content.
The field's value just flashes on the field but right after is erased.