As a Form Admin , I want to check a summary of responses for my color field question
One of the main purposes for a Form is to make Surveys and that's one of the main gaps that Liferay Forms has. During the product's life, we saw many users deciding to use Google Forms or some other Form Tool instead of Liferay Forms because they needed a Form answers summary report and didn't have one. Now we are trying to fix that by providing a brand new Answers Reports capability in Liferay Forms.
In this Story's scope, users should be able to check how many picks each color had in a color field type.
Given that a user published a Form with a Color Field Type in it,
when at least one same color was picked/submitted twice;
then the system should also inform in the report how many picks each of the colors in the list had.
- It should be ordered by the highest pick to the lowest.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)