When rapidly interacting with, and navigating through, the Web Content menu page the Publish button and content fields will occasionally become unusable. This may be related to
1) Go to Global > Content & Data > Web Content > Structures and copy the Basic Web Content renaming it to "Basic Web Content 2".
2) Edit the new structure to make the field repeatable.
3) Create a Web Content with the new structure introducing at least two values for Content field and click Save.
4) Edit the previous Web Content then click and drag the second Content field as fast as you can and drop it into the back button clicking the back button very quickly afterwards. This step needs to be repeated several times to increase the likelihood of the issue occurring.
5) Click in the '+' button to create a new Web Content, add a title, then attempt to publish the article.
Expected Result: The Publish button will work as expected as well as content fields.
Actual Result: The Publish button does not work. Sometimes, certain fields such as description, content or title do not work either.
This appears within the browser's developer console when the Publish button fails to work: