Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
- Set up a vanilla 7.0
- Start up and log in as admin
- At Product Menu / Content and Data / Web Content create a new Web Content (name it as 'wc1')
- Go to a test page, place a Web Content Display portlet
- At the Configuration modal, set 'wc1' to be displayed
- Shut down the portal
- Set up a vanilla 7.2 bundle
- Run the db upgrade using the Upgrade Tool
- Startup the 7.2 bundle and log in as admin
- At Product Menu / Content and Data / Web Content open 'wc1'
- At the right panel, check Usages tab and observe the displayed information
Expectation: Usages of the 'migrated' Web Content are displayed
Actual result: Usages of the 'migrated' Web Content are not displayed.
- As a workaround, after step 11) at Content and Data / Web Content menu if clicked on the kebab button of 'wc1' and open Show Usages, the change is actually listed there and the correct information will be displayed in Usages menu, as expected
- When a new Web Content is created after the upgrade, the behavior does not occur.
- Also reproducible on master