In some cases a new "Supported MIME types" field cannot be added.
Steps to reproduce
- Setup DXP 7.1 and install DXP-17
- Login Liferay as administrator
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > CONTENT:Adaptive Media > Images
- Click on the first + button for "Supported MIME types" to add the new MIME field
- Confirm that a new "Supported MIME types" field has been added
- Click the "+" button below the empty added field
No field is added. The following error is thrown in browser's console:
TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating 'inputNode.val')
New empty field is correctly added below.
71x Commit: d8e8add360aff04071c66921c9c14cf7c87e033f
Not reproduced in
Master Commit: 1f4f5297456bbf078f3be4152b1e5576799c39b3
Same issue is occurred in Content > Assets > WIDGET SCOPE:Asset Publisher
* Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.