As an App Admin, I want to use individual fields from a fieldset as columns in my App's Table View
It is very common for users to find themselves in need of using the same group of fields in different objects and forms views (e.g. address). Without fieldsets, the users would have to create those same fields over and over for each object, even when all the parameters and configurations are exactly the same for all objects, there is no way to reuse. To solve that, we need to implement the fieldsets, which will offer them a way to save, update and reuse those groups of fields that are commonly used by many of their objects.
In this Story's scope, users should be able to individually use fields from a fieldset as columns in the Table View of the Object.
1-Given an Object that has one or more fieldsets,
when a user is creating a new Table View for that Object,
then any and every field from fieldsets should be listed individually in the fields sidebar.
2-Given that the user successfully reached the scenario described in the Acceptance Criteria 1,
when a user adds a field from a fieldset into the table View builder canvas,
then the field should be displayed as an individual column in the Table View, as any other field (independently of being from a fieldset or not).
3-Given that a user inserted a fieldset with one or more fields in a Form View and deployed an App with this Form View;
when a user opens a details view of a record in the App,
then all fields of the fieldset should be displayed in the Details View.
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)
- links to