Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Master
Component/s: App Builder
As an User, I want to execute rules for fields in my sections and fieldsets
In DXP 7.3 we introduced a new enhanced concept of Fieldsets and Sections into the Form Builder and in this Story's scope, we want to allow Forms Users to execute Rules created for Fields that are inside a Fieldset or Section.
1- Given that a Form View has one or more rule that uses fields that are inside a fieldset,
when the user deploys an App with that Form View and enters the creation screen of the App,
then the system must execute all rules that has fields from fieldseta normally.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)