On edit screen, the options are not shown translated until the user changes the options focus on the sidebar.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Applications > App Builder > Objects > Add a Custom Object;
- Add a Form View > add one field (must be one of these three Select from List, Single Selection or Multiple Selection);
- Add some options (e.g.: Option 1, Option 2 and Option 3);
- Select a "NOT-TRANSLATED" language;
- Go to Options tab > Translate the options;
- Save the form > Go to the form previously created;
- Select the language "TRANSLATED";
- Observe that the options are shown not translated. - BUG
The options are shown translated.
The options are shown NOT translated.