Steps to reproduce:
- Start a 7.0 bundle with Fix Pack 60
- Enable Local Staging, select only Dynamic Data Lists to be staged
- Update to Fix Pack 61, or any of the latest fix-pack
- Check the Staging configuration
Expected behavior: Staging configuration for existing portlets should be the same, Dynamic Data Lists should be enabled, while Blogs, Bookmarks, Documents and Media and Wiki should be disabled. For other portlets, see the notes.
Current behavior: Blogs, Bookmarks, Documents and Media and Wiki are also enabled
In master version, some portlets can't be fixed by a single upgrade step, those issues are handled separately.
- Calendar (com_liferay_calendar_web_portlet_CalendarAdminPortlet), Not actually staged, issue handled by
- Dynamic Data Mapping Data Provider Web (com_liferay_dynamic_data_mapping_data_provider_web_portlet_DDMDataProviderPortlet)
- Knowledge Base (com_liferay_knowledge_base_web_portlet_AdminPortlet), Actually staged
- Segments (com_liferay_segments_web_internal_portlet_SegmentsPortlet), Actually staged