As an App Adm, I want to be warned when a Form View cannot be used to create new records for a Custom Object.
If a user creates or updates a Form View for a Custom object that doesn't include all required fields of the Object, this Form View should still be saved and stored as a Object Form View, however, the system must always warn the user when he tries to use this Form View to create new records for the Object.
Features that should warn that the Form View doesn't contaim all Required Fields (record creation):
- Form View selection for Standard Apps (CRUD) deployment.
Features that can use Form Views without all Required Fields (no need for warns):
- Additional Steps' Form Views selection of a Workflow App;
- Taglib rendering in other parts of the DXP or outside the portal;
That being said, the system must warn the user when he tries to use a Form View that doesn't contain all required fields in a record creation feature context.
1- Given that a user is in the Form View selection step of a Custom Object Standard App Deployment,
when the user selects a Form View that doesn't contain all required fields of the Object,
then the system must warn the user that the Form View selected doesn't contain all required fields of the Object.
- If the user wants, he can proceed and use the Form View anyway.
2- Given that a Form View is being used by a Custom Object deployed Standard App,
when the user accesses the Form Views list of an Object,
then the user must be able to understand which Form Views are being used by deployed App (and which Apps).
3- Given that a Object has one or more deployed Apps,
when a user updates the Object to include a new required field,
then the system must allow the user to create the new field, even if he doesn't include it in any Object's Form Views yet.
LPS-105074we should include the feature that will allow the user to propagate the insertion of new fields.
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature