Affects Version/s: 7.2.10 DXP FP6, Master
Component/s: Page Templates > Display Page Templates
If I setup a document with custom fields and create an asset display page to display those fields, the custom field values are not actually being displayed.
Steps to reproduce.
1. Start liferay and log in as an administrator
2. Add a custom field "short_description" for documents
3. Upload a document (type Basic Document) in site administration and set a value for the field "short_description" , e.g. "This is a short description"
4. Create an asset display page for the type Basic Document and add a fragment e.g. "Heading" with a mapping to the field "short_description."
5. Publish the asset display page and set it as the default for the type "Basic Document"
6. View the asset display page for the document created in #3 (By default an asset display page for a document will be served at this url http://localhost:8080/d/<file entry id>
The asset display page displays the value "This is a short description"
The asset display page shows nothing