Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new *site* with English as default language.
- Create a new ddl definition with a text field.
- Create a new dynamic data list using the new definition.
- Create a new record for the recently created definition, add an English and Spanish translation.
- Change site's default language to Spanish. Navigate in Spanish.
- Click on 'edit' option of the recently created ddl record and check the default edit flag.
Expected behaviour: the default edit locale and translation displayed is the Spanish one, since it exists and we are navigating in Spanish.
Current behaviour: the default edit locale is English.