Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Content Dashboard
The goal of this task is to analyze the requirements and cost of implementing a maxItems limitation on the `DualList` component.
Another available component is Clay's Dual List Box which implements the same pattern and is provided as a React component.
This feature is explained in the parent ticket as:
As the audit graph will just allow the crossing of two vocabularies for the moment, we need to limit the number of vocabularies selected in the configuration option.
- When the limit of two categories added is reached, the "adding" button is disabled
When user hits Save, a warning message will show if three or more vocabularies are selected in the "In Use" list
(I'm not sure how 3 or more items could make it into the box if the button is disabled, though)
- POC of changes needed to add support for maxItems in the AUI implementation
- New tag attributes
- New component attributes
- Markup adjustments
- POC code needed (changes included) to add support for maxItems using the Dual List Box component
- Example of composition to make it work
- Needed adjustments in the low-level Clay component if not possible out of the box