Status: In Design Review
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
As a Form Admin, I want to customize the label of the Submit button, so that I can adapt the term accordingly to my business context.
Once Liferay (and Forms) are a multi-use solutions, we may have different customers with different business context and purpose for creating Forms and in some of those use cases, the label of the button to "Submit" (or "Submit for Publication") are not the best fit for the context.
To solve that, we should allow Form builders to customize the label they want for the submit button.
Given an user in Liferay Forms Builder,
when the user accesses the "Settings" of the Form,
then the system display a option to define which label should be displayed in the Submit button of the Form.
- The customized label must be a text and have between 1 and 25 characters.
- Special characters and numbers should be allowed, as long as it doesn't have potential to break the UI or anything else.
Given that a user successfully reached the scenario of Acceptance Criteria 1, defined a customized label for the submit button and published the Form,
when an end-user accesses the Form,
then the button displayed to submit the entry should be using the label defined by the user in the settings.
Given that a user is building a multilingual Form in Liferay,
when the user customizes the label of the submit button of the Form,
then he must be able to define a translation for the button label in each supported language of the Form.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)