Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Content & Data > Web Content > Structure;
- Add a new structure containing a not localizable integer field;
- Go back to the Web Content tab and add a new content based on that structure;
- Put a value with 4+ digits (e.g. 1234) to the integer field and save/publish;
- Go back to the contents list and click to edit the just created content.
The saved field's value should be loaded when you enter to edit the content.
The field's value is 0.