As an App Adm, I want to As an App Adm, I want to be warned when re-deploying a Workflow App with a Start-Form View without all required fields of a Custom Object, so that I can make sure that no one will insert new records in the object without all required information.
Users can deploy and undeploy Workflow Apps as many time as they want. When undeployed, users will often update the Form View to include and remove fields accordingly to its business context. When this happens, the system must validate if the Start-Step Form View of the Workflow App has all required fields before re-deploying the App. Otherwise, the user may deploy an App that will allow the creation of new records for the object that doesn't contain all required information.
For Custom Objects, we must warn, but not block the re-deploy.
1- Given that a user undeployed a Custom Object Workflow App and updated it's Start-Step Form View without including all the Object's required fields,
when the user tries to Deploy de Workflow App again,
then the system must warn the user that the Start-Step Form View of the Workflow App doesn't contain all required fields of the Custom Object.
- If the user wants, he can proceed and re-deploy the App anyway.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature