As an App Admin, I want to define translations when creating and editing fieldsets, so that all objects and Form Views that wants to use a fieldset can leverage on the translations already made.
Because the Localization Story for App Builder was merged before the Fieldsets Stories, our product currently offers a fieldset capability that cannot support localization (translation to other languages). This Story aims to fix that and allow users to define translations when creating and editing a fieldset of App Builder.
Given that a user is creating or editing a fieldset structure,
when the user clicks in the Localization button of the Form Builder,
then the user should be able to select and define translation to different languages for the fieldset title and fields.
- Master Fieldset: Represents the structure/template of the fieldset that is created through the "Fieldset" tab;
- Instance Fieldset: Represents instances of a 'master fieldset' that are currently being used in different Form Views and Objects.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)