Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure two bundles with Remote staging
- Set the scheduler.enabled=false property on the live bundle
- Set up a remote staging connection
- Create a web content article on the staging side
- Check if the displayDate has been created properly in the journalarticle table
- Publish it to Live
- Check the displayDate in the journalarticle table of the Live site's
Current behavior: displayDate is null
Expected behavior: displayDate should be imported properly even with turned of scheduler
this current behavior is also true for reviewDate and expirationDate.
The same behavior is expected from these two as well.