Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Item Selector
Steps to reproduce:
1. In the Global site, start creating a new vocabulary.
2. In the panel "Associated Asset Types" select Document and activate the toggle "Required".
3. Add two categories in the vocabulary
4. Go to "normal" Site (e.g. Liferay DXP)
5. Go to Liferay DXP -> Content & Data -> Web Content
6. Start adding a Basic Web Content and in the body try adding an image.
6 When the Select File dialog opens, drag a file from explorer/finder to the drag and drop area
Expected No Drag & Drop to Upload are is visible similar to when a Required vocabulary is set on the same site
Master: reproduced, but a bit differently. I do not see the browser console error, instead I see this on the UI: An unexpected error occurred while uploading your file.